8.21.2010

Fri. 08/20/2010 - Last Breakfast in NY: Pastis

Prologue: I am already in Korea waiting at Incheon Airport for connecting flight to my hometown, Busan. And I am writing this post about what I did in NY on my last day there.

Friday day was my last day in NY. I wanted to have my last lunch in NY at Pastis somehow, so I headed down there in the morning. For breakfast and lunch, Pastis is sort of tourist spot these days, and you won't see many locals there, but most of them you will see are tourist like me. As a outstanding tourist character, taking picture for anything and anywhere is quite a norm there. So I was also not intimidated at all and took picture of even restroom there.

The tiled floor and wall are my favorite aspects of Pastis.

My Egg Benedict breakfast and fresh berries.


From outside...

And its restroom

No comments:

Post a Comment