8.11.2010

Wed. 08/11/2010 - 12 Hours of Moving

Finally I shipped everything to Korea. It was one long day today. It took 6 hours for movers to pack - meticulously pack, so everything can endure 2 months on the ship- and another 6 hours for me to clean up the after mess and prepared for moving out inspection. I washed my hands numerous times but I still smell like dirt and cleaning products.

I have to sleep on the floor with just a thin bed sheet and a pillow for two days...At least my internet connection is still working and I have Free WiFi at my downstairs Starbucks. I am writing a post here about my canvas bags here at Starbucks with a cup of decaf.

How great it is...I can take pictures with phone and send to myself instantly and post it simultaneously. Sometimes fast forwarding technology annoys me, but at this moment, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment