8.11.2010

Tues. 08/11/2010 - Breslin at Ace Hotel

I've been packing madly, but I had some errands that I must take care of in the city. I decided to take advantage of the fact by dropping by Breslin at Ace Hotel for lunch, which I've been wanting to do for long time. The Breslin is a sister restaurant of The Spotted Pig in West Village that owned by April Bloomfield and Ken Friedman. 


I liked its dark dark lighting and bright open kitchen in bit of English style with lots of little pigs and cows figurines everywhere.


[The Breslin Bar & Dining]
It's very dark...so hard to recognize anything in the picture. Whenever I go somewhere, I am like, I will take so many picture. But once I am there, a lot of time, I get intimidated and take only a couple....
I had "Terrine Boards"with guinea hen, rustic port and rabbit. And added french fries which had a little too much salt. 


[Ace Hotel]
So, this was second time being there, and numerous time to pass by this wall and sign...
Ace Hotel gives me a message that I really need at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment