8.01.2010

Sat. 07/31/2010 - Another Saturday in Fort Green

For almost last 2 months, I think I spend every single of my Saturday in Fort Green. If it was not a full day trip, at least 1-2 hours...
But this might be my last trip there, unless we all, Kendall, Sun and Gabi go together there next Saturday.

[Feliz]
The store Feliz just opened only 6 weeks ago. It has these cute espadrilles from Spain. And some more nice cotton summer blankets etc.



Old style signage from a deli
Bruch with live jazz
Stoop sale are very popular on weekend in Fort Green.




























I was again at Brooklyn Flea. Owl guy brought more owls this week and everyone loved them.
Colorful Beads Necklaces
And my lunch at flea. Various kinds of eateries are certainly great enjoyment at flea for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment