8.12.2010

Thurs. 08/12/2010 - Tartine to Fette Sau

The two restaurant I've been wanting to tried for long time...so today, it was almost a mission to try them.

It was my motto today!

[Tartine]
Tartine is tiny French eatery in West Village. The staff is very polite and well mannered and the food is quite decent. It's also great place to eat alone like me.

I was torn between Croque Monsieur and Chicken. At the end I had Marinated Chicken and Onion Soup.

[Fette Sau]
How many times I was in Williamsburg, but I always left there before Fette Sau opens for dinner. So, today I really tried to stay there until 5pm and finally was able to eat at Fette Sau. Did I like the food at the end? I have to say "No Comment". Maybe I was not so hungry, but even as a big meat eater myself, I honestly couldn't find the great reason for this craze about it. And it's quite intimidating to eat alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment