7.23.2010

Another Day in Williamsburg

I think I really like here...whenever I have some extra time or don't exactly know where to go, I am here. I like all the stores there, and eateries as well. People are very nice and they are not pretentious. And when I am there, I am mostly west side from Bedford, like Berry, Kent, Wythe where I really can experience the rawness of Williamsburg.

[Bakeri]
Until today, I didn't know this little cute bakery existed. I have to say it was the cutest bakery I ever been. Everything was done with vintages -which is quite norm in Williamsburg, though-, and pastry was delicious as well. You can also watch the whole process of making dough and baking in their tiny oven.
Girls at Bakeri

She is baking fresh bread now...

My tea in latte cup, and pretty water bottle.

Pretty door, looking like it's from french café.

fresh breads


[Brook Farm General Store]
I've been intending to visit here but never able to find the store. It was on south 6th, and I was thinking it's north 6th, that's why I couldn't find it. The store had more things than on the site, and it had great mixture of new and vintage, well edited. On pure white backdrop, overall environment and presentation just makes you thinking you would need everything from the store, even a broom. The owner and her dog was cute and friendly as well...

[More of Williamsburg]
On the L train to Bedford street.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Some great shots! I like the Domino sugar sign obstructed by the barbed wire. If you're back at that bakery again, which looks amazing; please get a full frame of the angel(?) holding a loaf of bread on the wall by the old door! Looks very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete