7.26.2010

Mon. 07/26/2010 - Coney Island

Today, even though the temperature was still high around 90 degree, there was no humidity in the air and it made a perfect day for a beach. So, I went to Coney Island where I went once a quite while ago, and remembered that it was sort of surreal to me. Since it was the second time, that strange feeling that I had like I was in a different era or the time was seized was not that strong, but it still was certainly odd enough experience.

[Cyclone]
When I went there about 8years ago, I actually did ride of this. It was the scariest roller coster I ever rode. The mere fact that it was still running on the wooden rail which was built more than 80 years ago was scary enough. Today, amazingly it's still running.

[Wonder Wheel]

In the Wonder Wheel

[More at the Amusement Park]
Coney Island Museum


[Snack Shops Along the Boardwalk]

[On the Boardwalk]

[On the Beach]

[Around & Subway]

No comments:

Post a Comment