7.28.2010

Tues. 07/28/2010 - Riverside Park

It was another beautiful day. I still had plan for Upper West Side, but I knew it will not cover so much of Riverside Park, so I went there as a separate tour myself.

River Side Park, as the name implies on the Hudson River side of Manhattan and it stretches from 72nd street to 125th Street. It's a perfect place for locals to dog-walk or jog overlooking the river and with the view to New Jersey. And it's much less crowed than Central Park, because there is hardly any tourist, so it's preserved in quite peaceful way for locals. As I know, there is a area you can barbecue as well on the very north side of the park with the view of George Washington Bridge.

[Riverside Park]

And a little bit more of Upper West Side around the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment