7.13.2010

Tue. 07/13/2010 - A Rainy Day in Williamsburg

I became to really like Williamsburg area...Today, by the time I was there, it started to rain very hard. So I had to stay inside most of time there.

[At a Coffee Shop]
In a way, it was nice to stay here, sitting outside under the patio hearing rain drops and looking at rain dropping on the tin tables. BTW, almost everyone her had their laptop and they all  had MacBook, it almost looked like you will be banned to enter here if you have a PC.


[At Relish]
I was just playing with my camera...

[Rustic Williamsburg]
I really like this rustic look of Willamsburg. It's young and sophisticated, yet down to earth with much of personality. It appreciate the past being able to keep the old and make it for the new uses. Or it's possibly that it's just merely because it can not afford pricey shiny new, but I still like this side of Williamsburg...

1 comment: