7.28.2010

Tues. 07/28/2010 - Be A Tourist

I took the M4 Bus again and got off from Columbus Circle. I had this sort of pressure and obligation at that point that I have to see as much as New York, record as many as scenes, and do as much as I can do here. I just have about 3 weeks or less...and spend the whole week just packing (even though I may had to adjust my plan a little bit now...). I am also very busy these days, because I am partially working now, and there are many things I have to in NY for that new work. All these made my mind, head, body extremely busy, so I took the advantage of today -I came out so early, and finish River Side Park before 11am- and decided to see a couple of areas; from Columbus Circle & the new mall there, 5th Avenue (which was my long time home work meaning I am not that interested, but have to at least take some pictures), and Times Square where I can drop by on my way to bus terminal. Honestly, all these areas were the areas I tried my best to avoid (including 34th street) when I was still a local. But it's also New York, and the most popular spots to tourists, and I am a tourist right now taking picture of anywhere and anything, so I decided to be a true true tourist.

[Columbus Circle]
When I was working Tennis Magazine right after school, the shopping mall was not there. But now, there is a big shopping mall with tons of retail stores and Whole Food on the basement floor. I had simple lunch at Whole Food and shop a couple of organic, and cheap skin cares.

Columbus Circle Shopping Center

[5th Avenue]

[Time Square]
It was just so full of people.

And finally, The New York Times building in front of Port Authority Bus Terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment