7.28.2010

Wed. 07/28/2010 - Aee & Oee

It's seems almost thoughtless that I do blogging at this point, when my cats and I are facing miserable situation right now. But at the same time, there is time when I can't do anything about a situation, but just pray God and wait until he helps me to go through the situation. I had sleepless night yesterday night in tear, and spent the whole day today (it's actually Wed. today when I did post about yesterday's trip) in guilty, horrified, feared, and "don't know what to do" mood, and really now, I just have to wait and see for a couple of days in what way the effort I made will turn into.

I am not going to put the picture of my cats here...it just breaks my heart even to see their picture right now.
I will just pray for them.

And for even an hour so, to take my mind a little away, I did a post about what I did yesterday until all the unexpected drama happened and I was still in eager mind to see NY, not worrying about my cat's future.
I feel extremely guilty about this as well now, but like I said, at this point, just worrying about and doing nothing by preoccupied mind will not solve the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment